27TH JULY – 4TH AUGUST NZ$3,790
Winter escape to Far North Queensland – Australia
Kite …eat…. sleep…&…. repeat!!!
Every day is an adventure and there’s no better way to start, than with a flat water, sunrise session! There’s no crowd, strong trade winds, warm water and like-minded people surrounded by nature. It is a unique, remote, pristine environment to enjoy with friends and to practice and hone your kite skills. Departing from Cairns to the isolated beach north of Cooktown, the beach is yours! Located on traditional aboriginal lands within facilities truly sustainable. If you are looking for something different, this is a unique and ultimate 4WD kite surfing adventure.
Kitesurfing, Coaching & Photos included if you want to improve your riding with Fabio & Tici
- Return Tickets ACK-Cairns-ACK direct flight (The Works – seat, 1x 23kg checked baggage, 7kg carry on hand luggage, meal, drinks and movies) with Air New Zealand
- Pick-ups, drops-offs and transfers
- 2 Nights Twin share accommodation in Cairns
- 6 Nights Twin share cabin accommodation at the Camp in eco-style cabins just meters from the water’s edge, absolute beachfront views on a remote beach
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and non-alcoholic drinks
- All amenities incl: hot showers, eskies, fridge and toilet
- Kite buggys
- Kitesurf Coaching
All the information is: http://watersports.co.nz/kitesurf-trip-2017/
Spaces are limited, only 10 spots available.
For Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org / Subject: Kitesurf Adventure Trip 2017
Articles :No Related Content Found